Tools to Inform & Support Your Community
We understand the need to deliver timely and relevant information has never been greater. As a valued client, you're already familiar with the many ways MyCivic enables you to interact with your community. In response to COVID-19, we wanted to share a few ways MyCivic can be used to navigate these challenging times.
We hope these tools will enable you to better inform your community of evolving situations and continue your daily operations during this time of social distancing and limited face-to-face interactions.
For additional guidance on how your organization can use these tools, please feel free to contact us.
Notify community members via real-time or pre-scheduled push notifications.
- Send daily updates on number of local cases
- Inform residents of compromised areas
- Share mandates (ex. restaurant and gym closings)
- Notify residents of changes to trash pickup
- Distribute ad hoc announcements
Reporting & Requests
Enable residents to report non-compliance with local directives and request community assistance.
- Notify community staff of organizations conducting business despite closure orders
- Report price gouging and hoarding
- Request information and ask for assistance for elderly and at-risk
Provide community members with a list of locations, sorted alphabetically or by distance.
- Share testing locations and resources
- Promote restaurant locations and grocery stores offering curbside pickup
News & Calendars
Gather and display news content from RSS feeds or enter information in real-time via the CMS.
- Distribute recent news and local updates
- Display office closings on a calendar
- Use the News layout to share news on the home screen