Five Things to Know About E-Filing
1. If they aren't already, all attorneys in Georgia will be required to electronically file documents for civil cases starting in January of 2019.
2. Your county has the power to decide which e-filing provider to use.
3. eFileGA can be implemented in your court within 60 to 90 days.
4. More than 1 million filers are already using eFileGA.
5. Regardless of size or case load, eFileGA has the scalability to work with any court.
Bonus Tip: eFileGA charges attorneys less than any other provider! Plus, all document processing fees are returned to the jurisdiction.