There are 4 Options for Dot Color on This Module: Blue, Black, White, and None
Edit this module just like a Word Doc: Use italic, bold, embed images, videos, links, alignment, add or remove the button.
Share details about transitioning to NIBRS with your peers
IBR Helps Agencies Paint Bigger Picture
Ottawa Kansas PD utilized Incident Based Reporting (IBR) to obtain an accurate crime snapshot.
Case Study: Ottawa Kansas Police Department
Many agencies struggle to submit accurate data to the state. Learn how Ottawa PD became IBR compliant.
Agency Maximizes Power of Data With IBR
Learn how Union Parish Sheriff’s Office in Louisiana provides more efficient crime statistics through IBR.
How Incode Keeps Agencies IBR Compliant
Tyler Technologies is here for you as a partner in your journey to becoming IBR compliant. Learn more about the solutions we offer.
The software has saved us money in the long run by not having to use as many hours when entering the information into the system. It complies IBR data automatically, so we no longer need to enter that data into a different software.
Stressed with the upcoming NIBRS deadline? We can help.
On January 1, 2021, the FBI will retire the historic Summary Reporting System (SRS) in an initiative to update and streamline crime statistics. The National Incident Based Reporting System (NIBRS) will improve the quality of crime data collected by law enforcement agencies.
While NIBRS isn't new, the FBI has made the nationwide implementation of NIBRS a top priority. Law enforcement agencies across the nation are striving to be NIBRS-compliant by 2021. Are you one of them?
Tyler Technologies' Incode public safety team is here to support your journey to NIBRS.
If you're one of the many agencies feeling overwhelmed with this transition, finding a software partner that can capture NIBRS data and help you becoming certified makes things easier.
- Incode public safety provides powerful, efficient state and federal reporting features
- Cloud- and mobile-based records management system (RMS) options available to meet the needs of your agency
Tyler Technologies has experience and proven track records of implementing public safety software that makes complying to NIBRS and state specific reporting requirements easy.
From dispatch to records and electronic citations to vehicle impounds, Incode public safety has everything you need to handle your day-to-day operations — developed with industry best-practices in mind to deliver the power and scalability to grow with you in the years to come.
With NIBRS, agencies can:
- Harness detailed incident data
- Fulfill state and federal reporting requirements
- Track crime data efficiently
- Provide greater analytic flexibility
Our software solutions make NIBRS submissions easy by:
- Prompting users through each step of the process
- Providing an easy-to-use color-coded interface for data entry
- Helping users collect, store, and send reports digitally
- Keeping up with ongoing maintenance and compliance
Learn more about our software solutions
What are my next steps?
Let us know if you're interested in learning more. Together, we can:
- Get your agency ready to tackle new reporting standards
- Stay on top of evolving NIBRS requirements
- Partner for long term success
Agencies are encouraged to start implementing NIBRS by Jan. 2021.
Let us help you get there